2.10.2009

University

So I think those who are in high school in the 2000s are better off. Because if I ask any adult that I know, most of them will say that they didn't go to university. And they still hold pretty tight (yeah tight, as in cool, not loose) jobs that these days, would normally require a university degree. I mean, this means more work for us because if we go to apply for an accounting job, and don't have a degree (or a diploma, ish) it would be super difficult. And if by chance we did get the job, I don't know wtf we would do. We wouldn't know how to... account. If we didn't go to university. That's what our teachers tell us. So we're better off.

Anyway my computer is dead. The hardrive is messed up or something. I don't really mind 'cause I can do it at school, but what will happen when Sims 3 comes out on February 20th and our computer is broken. What will happen.
Snow happens.

No comments:

Followers