2.05.2009

Sigh

In math class funny things happen. We record bathroom times and pass notes while Ms. Kemble is looking. I always do this because I really want her to take it away and read it to the class 'cause the stuff we say is pretty funny.
Today I looked at Taylor's eyelashes which are unnaturally long. They touch her eyebrows (or almost) if she looks up. I'm jealous.
I asked her if I could rip them out and keep them in a little box. And then I smelled Valerie, who has the nicest perfume, and asked her if I could bottle her scent.
Weirdzies.

I'm not in a very generous and write-y mood righ' (right) now because I haven't eaten in 4 days
'cause I'm doing a fast. So thanks. For making my life interesting because it's not interesting without you because you make it interesting and without you it would be really uninteresting hence I'm thanking you for making it interesting. Thanks. For making it interesting.

Salut.

No comments:

Followers