3.26.2009

Segregation, Impossibilities

I wonder if you could actually fuck your life.

I mean, fmylife has become a worldwide phenomenon (which really means it's a worldwide phenomenon in my life since I check it obsessively) and no one really thinks about what it implies and if it could be done.

Fuck your own life? That's like... eating your own head or drinking all your blood or removing your brain with your own hands and looking at it. Gory but simply impossible.


Life is not something that you can have sex with.


It's incorporeal. It's not matter or anything that you could have a child with (I wonder what that child would look like: half human, half life). Even if you used protection it's still not possible.


Speaking of the impossible, it's impossible not to see a marginal hipster and atleast 98 scenesters when walking on Granville. Most of these scenesters will be fat and dressed like classics: Converse, Vans, or something. Tight shirts that bare all. Gross hair.
And the hipsters are something else completely; I'll just say one thing: paisleysilkshirtsandbrownleather.

Since this post has been slightly negative, what with all the impossibilities, I'll end with something that can be done: Caucasian segregation. Oh yeah.

No comments:

Followers