1.23.2009

The Man

So I haven't been on the computer for a while which means like, 2 days. Do you know what can happen in 2 days on Myspace, Xanga, Twitter, Deviantart, Nexopia, and Stickam?
I don't because I don't use those sites anymore. Facebook rules all.


But I don't want it to rule all because I need to resist the man (Mark Zuckerberg). So I'm planning on finding some obscure social networking site like Jaiku or Badoo or Fruhstuckstreff and force my friends to use it and then hack their Facebook accounts and delete them.
Or I could use ConnectU. Just to make Mark mad. 'Cause you know the whole
Facebook-ConnectU thing. No, you don't, but I won't explain.

I went to book club a week ago and had forgotten to wash the red paint on my
wrist off. I had painted a red strip on my wrist because Sydney and I were pretending to be emo and my book club leader just kept looking at it. Every five seconds she would just stare at it and it seemed like she wanted to say something but she never did. Just sat there awkwardly and asked phrased questions about the book we read.
And then we got a Jodi Picoult book about a girl with leukemia and it's really sad.

I think next time I go to book club I'll paint tears on my face and write "FUCK UP" on my forehead and draw big thick x's on my hands. I wonder what she'd do then!


2 comments:

S¥DNEY SMITH said...

"i dont, because i dont use all of them"

haha and YOU were BEING (nay the pretending) to be emuu

so pce

Unknown said...

I love it cus I don't understand most of it..but somehow I feel cool just reading it.

Followers