1.14.2009

I Got It From My Brother's Sister's Boyfriend

I heard it from your aunt's best friend's mother.
I saw it when I was speaking to my grandma's second husband's brother.
I was riding your nephew's school rival's uncle's bike when I saw your brother's girlfriend's cousin talking to my mother's boss. I stopped the bike and walked up to them and heard them talking about the boss's son's enemy's wife.
I was browsing Facebook when I came upon my boyfriend's mother's brother's aunt. I added her. I told her I was her nephew's sister's son.

I'm in band class right now and I'm having a lot of fun. A lot of fun.
My bandmembers and teacher are talking about Twilight and why girls are infatuated with good looking boys.
"Oh crap. I should not have been attracted to him... cause girls look at personality after."
"Guys look at personality after"
"No... I know what I look at first..."
"Shut up don't listen to him."
"I look at age first, then personality. For me, they're the same thing"
"How did we get to this topic?"
"How bout... we change the topic to playing festival music."

No comments:

Followers