2.26.2009

Be Mean to Everyone

-->I found a word in the dictionary and I'm waiting for just the right moment to say it. So I think that there should be a specific time set in the day where people just say random words. About 30 seconds, around lunch time. Just spew forth the knowledge and the interesting words that they know. Ready? "Tintinnabular".
Isn't that fantastic? It means "pertaining to the sound of bells, or ringing".
I think everyone would be better off. It wouldn't solve world poverty or hunger or global warming or anything though.
That's another thing: people refer to major crises like math equations that have simple answers when in fact they don't.

Solve and show all work:
x= hunger, y= poverty, z= global warming, n= overpopulation, m= wars and conflict
And then the bullying thing.
Solve without using a calculator:
p= pink, d= bully, x= victim, r= reason for bullying
I brought up bullying because this week is National Bullying Week or something. I know, that sounds really cool; it sounds like a week where all the bullies in the school are allowed to publicly bully anyone and not get in trouble. But that's really not it because I think that the parents of the victims would be slightly outraged and our school would probably be sued.
No, it's a bullying awareness week where we are reminded that bullying can take any form, and can hurt everybody,
etc. etc.

Even though I technically am still in bullying week, just for right now I'm going to say that I live in Australia and that it is Friday, 2:35 pm. And since I try to miss school as frequently as possible on Fridays, it really is the weekend for me right now because I live in Australia, so bullying week is over for me. So that means I can be mean to anyone I want without the Pikester reminding me about the genuinity of spirit.

Speaking of odd time differences, if it's your birthday in your current country on any given day, you can travel to a place in the world where you are still technically your previous age, or, a place where you have been your new age for a while.

Enjoy this post, Valerie. It may be the last one. (Jaws theme). For a while.

1 comment:

chilldude22 said...

ive had two new years in one night. it was amusing

Followers