12.29.2008

Christmas Is Over

Every time I go to sleep I imagine what would happen if an earthquake suddenly just popped up out of nowhere in the middle of the night. I am not prepared! I don't know what I would do.

My room has a large window and the rest of the space is occupied by a bunk bed and a large desk and a door so basically I have nowhere to sit and hide except for under my laundry basket and I don't want to do that. Also if my house was encased in rubble and debris and we couldn't get out we have no bottled water or canned food so we'd just starve.
That's why I think everyone should own an instant earthquake shelter.

Made entirely of stainless steel, this device fits in your pocket and expands once you press the large red button on top. Once expanded, two years worth of water and canned soup and vegetables are stored in the 6' by 6' shelter. It is also heated.

See, I don't know how this could work because stainless steel doesn't contract but they should make one. In the meantime don't prepare yourself and just wait for the instant earthquake shelter.

1 comment:

example said...

YOU POST A LOT! HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY!and btws, i can see my apartment in that picture!

Followers